Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHomeSearchRealesesFAQUsergroups

Lotus clan movie - Intro preview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Salpic

Lotus clan movie - Intro preview Empty
PostSubject: Lotus clan movie - Intro preview   Lotus clan movie - Intro preview I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ak10sVnz8

Watch in HD my friends! What a Face

Please note, this is not the final project yet!

I was in a hurry when I did the last part ( along with Torment )

And yes, I did choose the music you can hear when the "Introducing" thingy appears. Turns out I had no kind of songs that were suitable to this kind of movie, and I just used a random one. I don't care about the colours lol

Comments to improve, and in what way is it good or bad.

CnC, Comment, Rate , Subscribe king

Uploading on Team Channel soon. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Lotus clan movie - Intro preview   Lotus clan movie - Intro preview I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:41 am

I like the intro, but i think you should go over the names a bit slower. And Also i think you should ONLY upload complete products to the team channel.
Back to top Go down
Salpic

PostSubject: Re: Lotus clan movie - Intro preview   Lotus clan movie - Intro preview I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Rain wrote:
I like the intro, but i think you should go over the names a bit slower. And Also i think you should ONLY upload complete products to the team channel.

This is going to take more then 1 week, since I got my final tests + final exams in these 2 weeks.

so , I thought why not share what I've done so far, because they will have to wait some time to check the final product
Back to top Go down
Tunsi
Judge

PostSubject: Re: Lotus clan movie - Intro preview   Lotus clan movie - Intro preview I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Looks great man really goodjob.
Back to top Go down
https://xviiicentury.forumotion.net
Torment

PostSubject: Re: Lotus clan movie - Intro preview   Lotus clan movie - Intro preview I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:10 pm

@ 0:20, when the clan emblem shows up... make it fade in slowly... like that it just appears from nothing. make it fade in slowly, it will look better.
Back to top Go down
Salpic

PostSubject: Re: Lotus clan movie - Intro preview   Lotus clan movie - Intro preview I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Project is on stand by, since my laptop crashed <_<
Back to top Go down
Torment

PostSubject: Re: Lotus clan movie - Intro preview   Lotus clan movie - Intro preview I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Salpic wrote:
Project is on stand by, since my laptop crashed &lt;_&lt;

btw later i got to give u the intro... lol it has shitty quality since u downloaded it from youtube >.< im going to upload it somewhere so u can get it with best quality
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotus clan movie - Intro preview   Lotus clan movie - Intro preview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotus clan movie - Intro preview
Page 1 of 1