Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHomeSearchRealesesFAQUsergroups

We apologize for not being that active!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Salpic

We apologize for not being that active! Empty
PostSubject: We apologize for not being that active!   We apologize for not being that active! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:39 pm

I think I'm speaking for the whole XVIIICentury Team when I say, that we are sorry for the inactivity and further issues.

I've gotten back to the Editing field recently and I'm now currently making the "Lotus clan movie".

I think Torment is back on tracks again xD!

Well.. as you know we still need a few more members to join our team, so if you do know anyone who's willing to participate in this adventure with us, we'd appreciate if you'd invite him to join us, since we do need active and average (not to say experts) editors // gfx'ers, so we can get this team active once and for all!

I hope to see you guys active again, since we're getting ready for business cyclops

Thanks,
~The team
Back to top Go down
Spearic

PostSubject: Re: We apologize for not being that active!   We apologize for not being that active! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:51 pm

WELCOME BACK!
Back to top Go down
Rain

PostSubject: Re: We apologize for not being that active!   We apologize for not being that active! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:41 am

Whutchu talkin bout? I was here ;3.
Back to top Go down
Tunsi
Judge

PostSubject: Re: We apologize for not being that active!   We apologize for not being that active! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:03 pm

The forum got suddenly unactive i dont know why either
Back to top Go down
https://xviiicentury.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We apologize for not being that active!   We apologize for not being that active! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We apologize for not being that active!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Updates :: XVIII Century Team News-
Jump to: