Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHomeSearchRealesesFAQUsergroups

XVII Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain

XVII Project Empty
PostSubject: XVII Project   XVII Project I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Well i saw a tutorial with some typography, so i decided i wanted to make something for the team. Well i see that the chain on the tag is cut off, but i couldn't render any good tags out with the whole chains on them but w.e, hopefully you guys can use it in a video such as an intro etc. (I suggest to go with the simple rocking back and forth or have it hanging idk w.e you want ;c.)

Anyways here ya go XVIII team.

XVII Project 29c1du

Of course there are some problems and mistakes, but i didn't feel like fucking with it TOO much ^^.
Back to top Go down
Torment

XVII Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: XVII Project   XVII Project I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Rain wrote:
Well i saw a tutorial with some typography, so i decided i wanted to make something for the team. Well i see that the chain on the tag is cut off, but i couldn't render any good tags out with the whole chains on them but w.e, hopefully you guys can use it in a video such as an intro etc. (I suggest to go with the simple rocking back and forth or have it hanging idk w.e you want ;c.)

Anyways here ya go XVIII team.

XVII Project 29c1du

Of course there are some problems and mistakes, but i didn't feel like fucking with it TOO much ^^.

Oh... u gave me a reat idea for an intro. i'll try make some kind of 3D chains O.o
Back to top Go down
Rain

XVII Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: XVII Project   XVII Project I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Yay ;o.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XVII Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: XVII Project   XVII Project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XVII Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: XVIII Century Team :: Releases-
Jump to: