Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHomeSearchRealesesFAQUsergroups

Rain - Bored

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain - Bored Empty
PostSubject: Rain - Bored   Rain - Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:00 am

Well apparently everyones doing shit, and this spot wasting some time or whatever it is, well anyways i just made some stuff. 1 is a logo, that i didn't get to finish, it's still being worked on, i'm trying to get a friend to help me with it, but i'm sure the end product will be nice, and the other is just like a wallpaper ;c.

Enjoy.

Wallpaper -

Rain - Bored 25ph6d4

I personally really like how the pentool, strobe makes the upside down, 'V' into an, 'A'. ;c.

Unfinished Logo -

Rain - Bored 2h36b8o

Dam, still some orange on the outside o-o. I also think the black lines are kinda thick, but i'm not sure how to make them skinnier, and i don't want to remake them all. Well anyways there ya go.

P.S - the logo was originally a drawing that i made as a child, some people may have drawn this before, but i'm the first to make it into something as this i believe. Looks like a flower to me xd, but i like it ^^.
Back to top Go down

Rain - Bored
Page 1 of 1